Saturday, June 25, 2011

So I was at the store

looking at a rack of hoodies, and there's a guy standing there next to me looking at the same rack, and it's awkward and we end up striking up a conversation. He says purple looks good on me and I laugh and we talk about my pet rabbits and how he can make grilled cheese. He's really pretty for a boy and he has a green pen in his pocket and I draw a picture on his hand and he compliments my art skills and asks for my number. His phone is in this case that looks like a Crayola green crayon and he says green used to be his favorite color, which is why he's got all green stuff. So I put my number in and we go home, and I just know he's actually going to call me for once. And then--

I WAKE UP

ASDFGHJKL:LKJHGFDSASDFGHJKLLLLL;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment