Sunday, July 10, 2011

So I have this virus on my laptop.

This old girl (her name is Florencine) is just too clunky. This has gotta be the eighth virus she's gotten. This one's well made (is it bad that I have an appreciation for nice viruses?) but unfortunately for me, that means it's clingy and persistent. It's this one.

I am so irritated.

Dear virus creators, stop modeling your visual viruses after virus prevention programs. It was creative at first, but now everyone and anyone can see them coming. This one is good, well made... few to no typos. But you overdo it just a little. Also no virus creator names their viruses "email worm" or "secret trojan." Nobody. Think: if you're naming your virus "XP Antispyware 2012," why would they name theirs something totally obvious? Pfft. You guys don't think.

Also why aren't people hiring me to help them build and write viruses and help with terrorism and stuff. I mean I do this stuff better than they can. Not that I've ever written a virus. Ahem, hem. 

I have also been tumblring all night. I've renamed, resloganed, and reskinned Rebellious Rockette. Same URL for convenience, but now the tumblrblog is called "Space Rebel."

I've been reading pettyartist's Nuzlocke challenge comics all night and watchin' stuff like this. And now I'm convinced I want to erase my save on Black (good-bye, Darmanitan! ;-; I loved you so...) and start a Nuzlocke Challenge. If so I'd like to learn how to record DS gameplay but I haven't watched this video yet so I'm not sure I can do it on my budget.

Also I am addicted to Odalisquia, and my new favorite (barring Extraordinary, which is her only non-oneshot) my new favorite is Truth and Lies, which is kind of quick and feel-good with just enough darkness and reality to make me really feel the story. Oops, happy!rant...

This is just about everything up in my tabs right now. An update on what I'm doing, and also reminders/links that I'll want again, because I suspect this virus is about to take down my Firefox.

(God I love Firefox. It's nigh invulnerable to virus interference. But I'm not taking any risks here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment