Sunday, April 17, 2011

Creepers! Use the minecart!

No, no, just kidding about the Minecraft reference. Actually, I was talking about two guys who were hassling me on the street the other day. I was walking down the sidewalk when they made some very... obviously sexual remarks to me, and I sprinted in the nearby building and didn't even wait for the elevator, just went into the stairwell and sprinted up until I found someone else.

And now I'm having issues walking in the street - thinking, everyone's out to get me, anyone could want to hurt me. Anyone here. I had problems at the library today when a woman asked what I was drawing. I seriously had panicky problems where I kept glancing around and memorizing what she looked like so that I could report her if she said anything, and then I realized that I was being ridiculous.

This is bad. Especially considering that my classes are right smack in the middle of a city. I need to get a hold on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment