Saturday, April 16, 2011

I hate it when a day feels so pointless.

It's Saturday, and I've been begging for the weekend to arrive all week, so what's wrong with me? I want to do so much - write poetry, do my homework assignments, talk to friends, finish some art trades/commissions, listen to music, continue writing my story, buy Mass Effect 2 before it goes out of stores - no, buy Dragon Age 2 (I love you, Bioware) - no, I want to get on deviantArt - no, Facebook, I haven't gotten on FB for a month...

And now it's 4:45 PM and I've done nothing productive - so much nothing.

And there's this looming sense of do it now! There's no time during the week! Do it now! Now!

But I have nothing to do - and yet, too much. I'm drowning in my own uselessness.

I did accomplish one thing today, though. I formulated a pattern of prayers for my pagan rosary. Feels good to get something done. Feels bad to know that I did it just to have something to do.

I need a de-stressor. When I am getting stressed about having too many fun things to do... I've hit a point that I need to back away from. Quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment