Monday, April 18, 2011

That moment where you see someone you haven't seen in a long time,

...just coincidentally, and you get excited and hug and grin and then you have to go and you're so disappointed but your day is brightened exponentially just that you got to see them.

And that's when I realized that I miss my old friends from my old school, no matter what I might say. (This particular friend, actually, I miss a lot, and openly, but that's not the point.) I lived with those people for 12+ years... it hurts to not see them anymore.

And I saw another one from across the street, but couldn't say hi. But I waved, and he noticed me and waved back really excitedly and that gave me a temporary high too, because I didn't know we were that good of friends. But I guess we were. And yeah, looking back on that now, most of my fond memories of last year were because of him, or at least had him in them.

I want to talk to these people. And for once in my life, actually, I think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment