Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Angry

Because things don't go my way. Because people like looking down their nose at me. Because this is literally a game, and the more I get mad because of a game, the more angry I get at myself.

Because games aren't supposed to be taken seriously. There's supposed to be no real loss, besides time. There's supposed to be a fun way to come back, to play again. Loss shouldn't equal permanent loss. Loss should be fun, a "try again next time." Not a "now I can't allow you to play because you're a jerk, I misunderstood your instructions, I didn't do what you wanted me to do, and I won't take it back because you're being a bitch."

My overreactions do not mean you need to look down your nose at me. I fixed it, didn't I?

This is like tabletop RPGs, where the admin says "Rocks fall everyone dies." Except it's really just, "rocks fall, you die and everyone else picks all of your stuff off of your slowly chilling body."

Except this isn't a tabletop RPG.

I don't even know. This is complicated and difficult to explain.

Think of it as long-term Risk, where your country is a pet that you love fervently. And then someone kills it.

Actually, never mind, because this is too hard to explain without loads of backstory.

I AM RESOLVED FOR THIS TO BE A GOOD DAY, SO I WILL APPEASE MYSELF WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT I GET TO WATCH TV NOW THAT I'M DONE WITH MY ARTS HOMEWORK. Even if nothing good is on...

stop it stop it stop it no negative thoughts shut up stop it stop it stop it

No comments:

Post a Comment