Saturday, May 28, 2011

When it's really difficult to keep a straight opinion.

I've realized lately how much other people affect my opinions. When I'm talking about a game or a book or a movie that I like and someone mentions that someone I dislike loves it sooooooo much, immediately I feel my like for the game slipping away...

...or when my best friend plays it and critiques things I love about the game... or loves things I hate...

No. I'm done letting other people affect me. From here on out, I am a loner as much as I have to be in order to keep my opinions whole. Because if that can happen with something I look at or study or use a lot, and on a frequent basis... I can only imagine how it affects my lifestyle choices, my actions and decisions, my political stance, my personality as a whole. Do I want to know?

No, I don't.

So here's my oath of mental traffic: that there will be none.

No comments:

Post a Comment