Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I see you driving 'round town with the girl I love

and I'm like FUCK YOU, LADY AT THE PET SHOP. FUCK YOU.

Yes, it seems that my intuition was correct and the woman at the pet store when we first bought the rabbits was completely INcorrect. She told me Fiona (Finn?) was a girl, and now I have a pregnant rabbit. Thanks a lot, you stupid girl. Thanks a LOT.

On another note, does anyone want rabbit babies? :(

I might be jumping the gun here, but I'm pretty sure that when a mammal is getting fat and has nipples showing, that means babies. Going to see the vet soon, and going to never trust a pet store employee again. Dear karma, I've learned my lesson: learn how to sex rabbits and then sex them yourself. At least then it's MY fault.

I'm just... SO ANGRY right now. Angry enough that I'm not going to do any more than mention my illness, how I had to have blood drawn this morning, how finals are encroaching evilly, how my Rift download and my Mass Effect 2 download fucked up and now I have to start ALL OVER, or how I figured out how to draw rabbits. I am just so ANGRY.

You know what's good for anger management? Guitar Hero. Man, I am gonna go wreck that shit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment